1. Members must hold The Design and Provide Cosmetic Tattooing SHBBSKS003, or equivalent modules in separate cosmetic tattooing procedures covering Brows, eyes, lips, Breast and paramedical.
2. Must have the infection control qualifications – HLTIN402C OR SHBBINF001.
3. Members are to maintain high professional standards consistent with sound practise.
4. Members are to conduct business relationships in a manner that is fair to all.
5. Members will provide professionalism in the tattoo / semi-permanent makeup industry without discrimination against any fellow member’s background.
6. Members will refrain from any immoral or unethical behaviour in their business dealings.
7. Members will further the interests of The Association and encourage cooperation throughout the cosmetic tattoo industry.
8. Members must attend a class or seminar to keep updated within the industry and techniques at least every two years.
9. Members understand they need to follow all OH&S guidelines with regards to sterilisation within the Tattoo industry.
10. Members must conform with telling clients that they are having a semi -permanent makeup procedure in which is “Tattooing” and not mislead them in stating it is not.
11. Members understand that the process of tattooing is semi – permanent tattooing and not painless. They must not deceive their clients regarding this aspect of tattooing.
12. Members cannot make false or misleading statements to the public in brochures, advertising or in consultations that does not conform with cosmetic tattoo procedures.
13. Members may not appropriate any Association materials, including such items as articles, videos, images, and membership lists for their own personal gain. Members may not reproduce such items.
14. Members must renew memberships on website now in January of each year OR will not be chased up and could result in missing a seminar or Trainer. Memberships run from January to January.